ME

Ok, so why did I start this blog and not talk about myself first? The first thing I talked about was my alma mater, guess you know that means I highly value  education.

Me: married to Dusty for 7 years and going strong
Malcolm my oldest from a previous relationship is "gasp", 15
Dusty is 6
Olivia 4
Charlotte 3

So yea, I"m busy. I am a SAHM (stay at home mom for those not in the know) and have been for the past 7 years, while it was fun in the beginning, I'm ready to move on to something else, what I don't know but I need some extracurricular activities that don't involve, snacks, juice boxes, potty breaks, breaking up fights, driving all around town, etc...

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy being a SAHM, but at times, I feel bad that I am not using that degree that I earned and still owe money for from Howard. Granted I have no desire to work in the field of psychology, but I'd still like to use the fact that I have a degree that I earned with the second highest honors while toting around Mr. Malcolm.

I am of course thinking and plotting in my head exactly what that next move will be since in the fall 3 of 4 will be in school full time and if we can afford it, the youngest will also be in school. This means I will have more free time on my heads and as the saying goes idle hands are the devil's workshop and I have no desire to do the biddings of Lucifer.

While this in no way is a complete story of me, just a petite synopsis, I will share more of my life intermittently with musings about other things that are on my mind, so I think the imperfectly perfect diva is signing out for the night..

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Untitled for Now

Hair Pt1 The Girls

BoxTops For Education