My Youthful Look :-)

When I post photo's of myself on Facebook, oft times friends from high school comment that I look like I haven't aged a bit. Well, my body knows I'm aging, however I am doing my best to make sure my face doesn't change that much, LOL.  I don't know if I necessarily have a secret, I try to eat natural and organic foods as often as possible. I do not drink soda nor do I smoke or do any drugs, legal or illegal. I do my best to drink as much water as possible and I rarely wash my face with soap. I actually was my face with Oil, yes Oil. I use a mixture of castor oil and I can't remember if I added sunflower or grapeseed oil, but I think it's working. My face seems soft and I don't need to apply any moisturizer; the area around my eyes is extremely sensitive, so whenever I applied any time of moisturizer, if I got too close, I ended up being teary-eyed for the rest of the day. This issue is also why I can not receive facials.  I use witch hazel with a few drops of lavender oil as a toner and that's all.  Here is the link to a great blog about Oil Cleansing, I hope it helps.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hair Pt1 The Girls

Untitled for Now

BoxTops For Education