Whitney: A Year later


A year ago today, the world lost a beautiful, beautiful voice that of Ms. Whitney Elizabeth Houston. I am still in shock and sad a year later. Sad because I never saw her in concert, sad because her death was avoidable, sad because the love her fans had for her was not enough, sad because I refuse to be mad, because we all fall short. Her voice was truly a gift from God and thank God for the technology that exist that will allow us to hear that voice forever.


My Children have fallen in love with I Wanna Dance With Somebody and I think it's the first Whitney Song I saw a video for and I still think that video is so cool..



So many songs, to choose from..These are just a few of my favorites..



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hair Pt1 The Girls

Untitled for Now

BoxTops For Education