Hair Pt1 The Girls

So I have began the Jamaican Castor Oil experiment as it is said to be a great tool in aiding hair growth. Since I am also using other products, not sure if I will be able to attribute hair growth to the castor oil, but we shall see.






The 1st 4 photos are of Lady O, the 2nd 4 are of Lady C. The 1st photo of each set is just after washing, the 2nd of each set is after brushing, 3rd of each set is back of twist and last photo of each set is front of twist.
I used bobby pins to keep the twist flat, something I saw Naptural85 do when she was performing a twist out. (you can google her name and you can get access to her You tube channel, she is awesome).

Products used:
Shea Moisture Organic Coconut & Hibiscus Curl and Shine Shampoo
 365 (Whole Foods Brand) unscented conditioner with added  Jamaican Black Castor oil
 Shea Moisture Organic Coconut & Hibiscus Curl & Style Milk with added Jamaican Black Castor oil
 Queen Helene Royal Curl Curl Smoothing Oil
My homemade Shea Hair Creme
bobby pins

While imperfectly perfect me is not receiving any thing in return for endorsing these products, they will be accepted :-).. I use these products because I like them and they work so far (well except for the Castor Oil since this is a trial run with this product).

Happy Hair Y'all!!!!

Comments

  1. Shautel, thank you for every bit of hair tips!! Their hair looks great!!!! What is your recipe for the shea hair cream?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Miki, I posted about the hair cremes, just look over on the left under archives for March.. You are more than welcome..We are on this journey together.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Untitled for Now

BoxTops For Education