Hair Cremes

This is the one I am using for me and the girls, I used:
16 ounces of Unrefined Shea Butter (I purchased from a vendor at the Nashville Farmers Market)
1 Heaping Tablespoon of Virgin Coconut Oil (purchased at Tj Maxx)
2 Teaspoons of Extra Virgin Olive Oil (Trader Joes brand)
1 Tablespoon of Jojoba Oil (Dessert Essence brand purchased at Whole Foods)
1 Tablespoon of   Sunny Isle Extra Dark Jamaican Black Castor Oil (purchased through Amazon)
10 400 iu Vitamin E capsules (cut open and squirted in container, Whole Foods Brand)


I made this concoction to send to my Mother and my little cousin in St. Louis, I used:
16 ounces Unrefined Shea Butter
2  Heaping Tablespoons Virgin Coconut Oil
2 Teaspoons of Sweet Almond Oil (I purchased this from Value City many moons ago)
2 Teaspoons fo Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 Tablespoon of Jojoba Oil
2 Tablespoons of Jamaican Black Castor Oil
10 400 iu Vitamin E capsules

I used more of a few items in this product because my brother told me he thinks my Mom is losing hair (possible due to the medicines she is taking after her stroke) and my little cousin has eczema and has had hair loss issues in the past..

I will keep experimenting with the products and next week, I plan on making some body butters and scrubs.

P.S. because of the ingredients used, these can also be used as body butters, but I made them for hair purposes. 

Smooches,
imperfectly perfect Moi!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hair Pt1 The Girls

Untitled for Now

BoxTops For Education