A Case of the Pre-Birthday Sads

Well, tomorrow is my 38th birthday and I have a case of the sads. Why you ask because this will be my first birthday since my Mom suffered her stroke. She is still not talking very well and I'm not sure of her memory. So this will be the first time that she does not call me at midnight or 6 am to singing me the New Afrikan Birthday Song and I am not even sure if she remembers that it's my birthday tomorrow and that really makes me sad. While I don't often receive gifts, having her call me is one of the few gifts that I always receive and I don't know how I'm going to handle it. I will call her tomorrow and ask her if she knows what day it is and so I guess, I will update you on how that phone call goes!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Untitled for Now

Hair Pt1 The Girls

BoxTops For Education